Monday, August 27, 2012

HAUL: The Body Shop




Several months ago I was looking a YouTube video from one of the tabbies that I follow. She did a haul video featuring body butter from The Body Shop. So I decided to find out what all the fuss was about and took a trip to the Galleria and visited The Body Shop. I fell in love with the story and then with the products. I purchased several items and I have to say I was hooked from day one.

So when The Body Shop had their 50% off sale I went a little crazy. I made my purchases online. I purchased some repeat favorites and some new items. When I got my package in the mail, I was impressed with the way the items were shipped and the shipping only took about two days after they were shipped.

























I have not used any of the bath products yet because I am currently using another body wash, but I will be reviewing all the products as I use them. I have however used the candle that I bought and I will give my review in another blog post later.

Another reason why I am a fan of The Body Shop is because they use Community Fair Trade ingredients in most of their products. I am all for natural ingredients and helping out the community.

If you have not tried any of the products from The Body Shop, I suggest that you give it a try. I guarantee you will be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment