Monday, April 30, 2012

LIFE OF PERKS

Who doesn't like free things! I know I love free things especially when I can pick the items that I want!
 Free nail polish from Ulta using my points. Colors: Sun-Sational, Peach Parfait, Limelight
 I was also able to get some hair accessories. I don't have any flowers or anything pretty to put in my hair after I style it, so I decided to start a collection with these print hair clips. I really like them.

Now this was a gift from Sephora for my birthday, which is May 12. As a part of being in their Beauty Insider club I get a birthday gift from them every year. I am really feeling these lip treatments. I have always wanted to try them but could not bring myself to spend $24 on a lip balm. They make my lips really soft and moisturized, but after I use them up I will only purchase if I have a coupon or if there is a sale. :)

 The one on the left is Sugar Rose' and the one on the right is Sugar. They smell really good, but have no taste.


Last perk comes from Victoria's Secret. I ordered some things online and I got two reward cards worth $10 ea. and in the mail I received a small booklet with three coupons. One for a free panty which I used but will never show! LOL!!! I used one of the reward cards to get this body mist. The scent is called The Body Mist (you don't say). The first time I purchased this scent it was in a gift set that had 10 different mini scents in it and I fell in love with this scent along with some others. I have not purchased this in a while so I decided to treat myself. I did receive a $10 gift card from Victoria's Secret for my birthday, but I have not used it yet. I am going to wait and use it toward a purchase of a large size bottle of Pink, my favorite fragrance by Victoria's Secret.

I have other perks and I will be back to post them, so stay tuned. Until then, bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment