Sunday, April 1, 2012

MAKEUP HAUL: E.L.F. & NYX

I purchased makeup from E.L.F. and NYX last week and I have received all my orders this week. I purchased a quit a bit of E.L.F. products and not that much from NYX mainly because I was on a budget and their price at higher than E.L.F. But anyway I am impressed with my purchase, E.L.F. has a new Spring line and I purchased some items from that collection and they also have added some glitter eyeshadows which I purchased all of the shades. I have become obsessed with lipstick and blush (not sure why, Lol!) which is what I mainly purchased from NYX. I have pics, so sit back and enjoy.
 This is my purchase from NYX, mostly blush and lipstick and 2 loose pigments to add to the collection that I already have.
 This is a tinted moisturizer that I purchased from E.L.F., it was too light for my skin so I gave it to my daughter. The color is Mocha


 I am no longer scared of lipstick, I have become obsessed!
NYX Loose Pearl Pigments in Natural and Penny
e.l.f. Glitter Eyeshadows, I bought all the shades that was available
Beachy Chic
Shopaholic
Party Animal
Flirt
Angel
Nature Girl
Night Owl
Cow Girl


e.l.f. Mineral Lip Gloss, I bought a total of 3 in Trendsetter, Wild and Daring
I also bought 3 lips stains and 1 e.l.f. Essentials Lip gloss
e.l.f. Mineral Lipsticks, Essentials Lipsticks, Studio Matte lipstick and Essentials glitter lip gloss
e.l.f. Studio Volume Mascara, eyelash primer, lip lock and Essentials eyebrow and eyelash gel
e.l.f. Studio Daily brush cleaner, brush shampoo, eyeshadow makeup remover, makeup remover cleansing cloths, Studio Angled Eyeliner brush, Studio Angled Contour brush
e.l.f. New Spring Line Nail Polish Set

No comments:

Post a Comment