Sunday, March 31, 2013

Super Huge Collective Haul from e.l.f., Sigma, Coastal Scents, BH Cosmetics, and GNC. Part 1 Sigma Haul

Hey guys I know that it has been awhile, but I am back. I have a huge collective haul that I want to share with you guys but this post will be super long if post all of the things in the haul. So what I decided to break the haul into different parts and post everyday until I have posted the entire haul. So here goes part 1, the Sigma Haul.


These are the items that I purhased from Sigma. I have actually had them for several weeks and I have not used them yet, so I don't have a review as of yet. But I will have one later in the week. In the mean time, lets get started.




First up is the Sigma Eyeshadow Base Kits. I have been wanting these since they first came out and now I have all three collections.




Each set has three bases in different colors for $36 per set, $13 for individuals. There is a brush provided in each set as well.




Alright, so starting with the Dare collection, this is the eyeshadow base in Strike.


This base is called Dash. The lighting isn't all that great, but this is a dark brown.




This one is called Unveil.




Next is the Bare collection. Left is Pose, right is Sculpt, bottom is Persuade




The last collection is Flare. Left Provoke, right Pursue, bottom Spy




I ordered some brushes to add to my brush collection. The large bush is the Flat Angled Kabuki brush. I already the other five kabuki brushes, this one completes my set. The small brushes are basically a smaller version of the kabuki.




This is the Sigma Cleansing and Polishing Tool with attachments. I have always wanted a system like this to cleanse my face and everyone has been talking about the Clarisonic cleansing system, but it cost around $150. I saw this one on the Sigma website and it cost only $65 with the attachments included, so needless to say I went for it. I have not used it yet but am very excited about this purchase and hope it does not let me down.




Lastly, is the Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove. I saw this while watching a YouTube video and decided to go on the Sigma website to check it out. I saw that it was $65! It took me awhile to make a decision to purchase this, but I ended up giving in and made the purchase. I still can't justify paying $65 for this. I will be posting a review very soon on whether I like this or not. According to the YouTube video I saw, this glove is suppose to cut the cleaning time in half. You are suppose to be able to wash multiple small brushes at one time. There are different sections on the glove that does different things like rinsing cleansing and there is a section for shaping the brushes back and squeezing all the water out of the brush. I am ready to see how this works, so stay tuned for a review.

These is just part 1 of my collective haul. I will post a different haul everyday until I have posted all the items that I have collected, which is a lot, OMG!!! LOL!!! So be patient with me please. Until next time guys and Happy Easter!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment