Sunday, March 31, 2013

Julep Maven: March Box

Happy Easter everyone!!! I know this is the last day of March, which makes this post super late! I am so sorry.

This month's Julep box is different because Julep has revamped one of their style profiles which happens to be my profile style American Beauty to Modern Beauty. And instead of receiving nail polishes every month, you now get Julep beauty products instead. I was given a choice if I wanted to switch or not, so I made the switch just to see what beauty products I would receive. Now, I can switch to a different style profile temporarily if I decided I wanted to receive more nail polishes or just buy the polishes out right. So here we go!


This month's Julep box consisted of a Julep glycolic hand scrub, Rock Star hand creme and a Julep Strawberry-Mint lip balm. I have not used these products yet due to I am still using a different hand scrub and hand creme and I don't like to open new things until I finish with the products that are already in use. So once I start to us these products, I will post a review.

You can go to www.julep.com to sign up for their monthly subscription. It's only $19.99/month

Until next!!!

P.S. Don't forget to comment and subscribe!




No comments:

Post a Comment