Monday, June 4, 2012

IT'S HERE!!! MY FIRST GLOSSY BOX!

Until now, the Glossy box was only available in the UK and once I heard that it was now available in the US in signed right up. For a $21 a month you get five highend products, some full sized and some in sample sized.

I was super excited when my May Glossy Box arrived.
The theme for this GlossyBox is Beauty Around the World

And this is what I got. ENJOY!!

 This is the box that the GlossyBox comes in
 This is what the GlossyBox looks like. Very elegant

 And these are the goodies inside.
 ZOYA Summer 2012- Beach and Surf Collection in Reagan
This is the beauty product from the USA.
This is the actual full size which is $8/0.5oz
 BURBERRY BEAUTY Lip Mist Natural Sheer Lipstick in Copper No. 202
Beauty product from the UK. Full size price $30/0.12oz
This is a sample size
 AMORE PACIFIC Moisture Bound Refreshing Hydra-Gel
Beauty product from South Korea
This is a sample size, but the full size is $100/1.7oz
( I will not be buying this, not in my budget)
 PHYTO Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Mask for Dry Hair
Beauty product from France
This is a full size. Price is $38
I have always wanted to try this brand of hair care produscts but never think about when I am shopping for hair products. I will review once I have tried it.
 MARVIS Marvis Whitening
Beauty product from Italy
I think this is a sample I am not sure. The full sized price is $7.50
I will review this once I try it.
This is a gift from GlossyBox and Blush Brush


Like I stated, I have not used any of the products yet, but just has soon as I do I will post a review.

Until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment