Monday, June 4, 2012

JULEP MAVEN MAY BOX

I have been hearing so many things about beauty boxes on other bloggers pages and on YouTube videos, and I was curious about them. One day while I was reading a blog post from Zara of MouldyFruit.com, I saw an Ad on her page for Julep Maven and that there was an introductory promotion going on where you get your first box for a penny. I thought to myself that there was some sort of catch to this as is with other offers like this. But to my surprise it was not. I simply went to the website www.julep.com and created an account and a beauty profile. I was only charged a penny for my first box no shipping charge. I was so excited about this deal because the nail polishes are sold for $14.99 by themselves. The box comes with two nail polishes and another treat all for $19.99 a month. In the May box I got the polishes and a hand polish and a nail file. The colors were based off my beauty profile.


So here is a look at what my Julep Maven May box looks like and the goodies that were inside. ENJOY!



 Polish on the left is Penelope and the polish on the right is Portia
This is the Glycolic Hand Scrub


I have not used any of these items yet, but I will give a review once I do.
Stay tuned for the Julep Mave June box coming soon.
Until then take care! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment